This Program is organized by PRM Marketing Services Pte. Ltd (“Organizer”), the company designated by HPE Aruba for the development, administration and execution of the entire online Incentives and loyalty Platform called "Aruba Action Club".
1st November 2023 – 31st October 2024
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Partners who do not have Silver or Gold or Platinum Partner level status according to the HPE Partner Ready for Aruba Program.
PROGRAM ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA
Participants must meet all the below criteria to be eligible for this Program:
- Partners with Silver or Gold or Platinum Partner status according to the HPE Partner Ready for Aruba Program, or certain Service Providers or System Integrators or OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) are not eligible. In the event that the participating Partner enters either of these levels during the course of participation in the Program, they will become ineligible to participate.
- All partners in APJ participating under Aruba Action Program will be also eligible to participate under additional Awards for Discover Aruba Instant On Incentive & Cash Bonus Booster.
- Participants must be from one of the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, AEC, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Papua New Guinea & Fiji.
- Participants registered with Aruba ACTION Program and HPE Engage & Grow program will only be eligible to redeem Award under one Program for eligible sales. Participants cannot claim Award under Aruba ACTION Program if same eligible sales are submitted for HPE Engage & Grow program and vice versa.
- Participants registered with E-Commerce Partner Program and T2 Moq Volume program (only India) will be ineligible to participate and claim Aruba SMB sales Award under Aruba ACTION Program. Participants registered under T2 Moq Volume program (only India) will be eligible to claim reward for trainings, surveys and promoting Aruba Instant On (Action Reward only, no sales reward).
- Each Participant must register online at https://action.arubainstanton.com and complete the required personal information, read and accept the corresponding terms and conditions.
- Both the established goals and the partial and final results of this Program can be viewed within the Aruba ACTION Platform only. Within the indicated Platform, only people with an Owner and/or Manager profile can visualize these results. For the Aruba ACTION Program details, review the Aruba ACTION Program letter on the Aruba Platform here.
- The Products list is available in Program letter on Action Partner Club Portal: action.arubainstanton.com: The focus product lines are I5 and 3P.
- The Product list for Discover Aruba Instant On Incentive & Cash Bonus Booster incentive will be available on the program portal- https://action.arubainstanton.com/ and also mentioned under the participating invite.
- Program Incentive- Participants will be rewarded with a cash bonus an amount equal to 3% of the sell-out on the purchase of Eligible Products. Participants not yet members of ACTION Partner Club program are required to register with the Aruba Action Incentive Program within 30 days of the 1st Eligible Sale to be eligible for the cash bonus. The total reward value per quarter will be capped at USD 2000 per quarter for those Participants who do not have valid Agreements in place and USD 3000 per quarter for the authorized HPE Business Partners.
- Discover Aruba Instant On Incentive- - Participants who have not sold 3P or I5 Product line will be entitled to a $100 worth shopping e-voucher through the sale of minimum $100 of Eligible Products (“Award”). Partners who are not presently affiliated with the ACTION Partner Club are mandated to undertake registration with the Aruba Action Incentive Program within 30 days (Grace Period) subsequent to the occurrence of their first Eligible Sale, as a prerequisite for eligibility in the Discover Aruba Instant On Incentive. It is crucial to note that the aforementioned Grace Period is a matter of exception and is not applicable to any other incentives encompassed within this program.
- The maximum value of the cumulated Awards earned by a participant to ACTION Partner Club is limited to 2000 USD per quarter for partners who do not have valid Agreements in place and to 3000 USD per quarter for Aruba Business Partners.
- Cash Bonus Booster Incentive- All Partners in APJ participating in Aruba Action Program and invited for Cash Bonus Booster under this Program for specific period will be entitled to accelerated points (double points) for the specified SKUs. The maximum value of the cumulated Awards earned by a participant to ACTION Partner Club is limited to 2000 USD per quarter for partners who do not have valid Agreements in place and to 3000 USD per quarter for Aruba Business Partners.
- Sales are not retroactive. Sales after registration date are taken into account for the quarterly cash credit, as long as, the Participant completes the registration and accepts the terms and conditions on the Platform.
- Only Authorized Products sold through Aruba Authorized Distributors are valid for incentives.
To redeem the Incentives, the Participant has up to sixty (60) days from the end of the quarter. To redeem, Participant must visit https://action.arubainstanton.com/. Once an Incentives has been redeemed, it cannot be modified or canceled. Incentives are non-transferable. All decisions about the Program made by Aruba are final.
- For avoidance of doubt, Participants registered with Aruba Action Program and Aruba Action Premier will only be eligible to receive Incentives under one Program.
- Applicable only for Partner entity with Branch(es)- If both Headquarters and branch(es) are registered in Action Partner Club, incentive calculation will be consolidated at Headquarters level and will be paid to Headquarters. If only Branch(es) are registered in Action Partner Club, incentive will be paid to each branch, as per Eligible Sales and Incentives Rules.
- The Participants meeting the above winning shall be entitled to receive the Incentives.
Name: Subha Radha Krishna Sharma
Title: SMB Program Office - APJ Region
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITION
- These terms (“Terms”) are an integral part of Participants’ HPE Partner Agreement and shall govern the subject matter of this Program in case of any conflict between these Terms and the HPE Partner Agreement.
- Participants agree that they are authorized to enter into this Program and their participation in the Program constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- This Program runs from 1st November 2023 – 31st October 2024 (inclusive). All sales registrations and submittal should be completed at the latest on 31st October 2024.
- Only sales/activities involving Eligible Products and sales to commercial customers are eligible for this Program. Deal registrations and sales involving public sector customers are excluded.
- The Program is available only to authorized HPE partners in good standing with a valid HPE Partner Agreement. Termination of HPE Partner Agreement shall automatically disqualify the Participant from participating in this Program.
- Public Sector entities and their employees are ineligible for this Program. The following are “Public Sector entities”: Any national, regional, local, or other government agency or department; any public international organization; royal families; candidates for public office and political parties; and any entity that is owned or controlled by any of the foregoing. In the United States, HPE also considers all private and public K-12 educational institutions and libraries to be “Public Sector entities”.
- The Program is valid in the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, AEC, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Papua New Guinea & Fiji.
- HPE reserves the right to review, modify, extend or discontinue any and/or all aspects of the Program without prior notice. The Program may be extended by HPE at its sole discretion.
- In the event the Award needs to be distributed/allocated to a certain number of Winner employees due to the nature of the award (such as a trip, event, gift cards etc.), the Winner shall be entitled to nominate the employee representatives that shall benefit from the Award (“Representative”). Each Winner shall be entitled to appoint up to a maximum of 2 Representative under this Program.
- Representatives nominated by the Winners must be an employee of the Winner at the time of the event and/or receipt of the Award in order to claim the Award.
- HPE will fund the Award as outlined above. All other expenses will be the responsibility of the Winners and/or the Representative as determined between them (eg. spending money).
- Program rewards are for the Winners’ (or their elected Representatives’) personal use only. Winners (or Representatives) are not entitled to substitution, cash redemption or transfer of awards.
- Awards provided under this Program may be subject to taxation and reporting, pursuant to applicable local laws. Each Winner and / or its employee who receives an Award is solely and directly responsible for any tax liabilities (including tax withholdings and employment taxes), social security and insurance contributions, tax implications, and tax reporting, arising from or under this Program. HPE shall not have any liability for taxes (including tax withholdings and employment taxes), social security and insurance contributions, or tax reporting arising from or under this Program.
- The company(ies) that own the trademarks for the Awards referenced herein are not sponsors of, participants in, and have not endorsed this Program. All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Each Winner shall ensure that its nominated Representative participating in the event/award is covered by health and accident insurance. Participants agree to hold HPE and its directors, officers, employees, licensees and assigns harmless against all and any liability and claims and injuries that may arise from or be based upon participation, winning, acceptance and/or use of the award received in connection with this Program including but not limited to liability for personal injury, property damages or other injury or accident.
- HPE, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents and any and all internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions or defects of computer systems or websites utilized in the Program, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; data processing that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost; and any entries that are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated or illegible. Submitting false, fraudulent, or misleading information in connection with the Program may result in adverse actions including, but not limited to, in disqualification from this Program, future HPE Programs, and civil or criminal liability to the submitter. HPE reserves the right to audit information provided in registration and the supporting documentation for all claims made under this Program.
- For the purposes of this Program, HPE cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and to the extent permitted by applicable law shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.
- Participants agree that they are familiar with the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) and other similarly applicable legislation, and shall not in connection with participation in the Program make any payment or transfer anything of value to, offer, promise or give a financial or other advantage to, or request or agree to receive or accept a financial or other advantage from, either directly or indirectly: any government official or employee (including employees of a government corporation or public international organization), political party, or candidate for public office; or to any other person with an intent to obtain or retain business or gain an improper business advantage.
- Any personal data which you may provide when you participate in this Program will only be used by HPE in accordance with its Privacy Statement available at https://www.hpe.com/us/en/legal/privacy.html and if applicable, its subcontractors or service providers, for the purposes of this Program and Participants consent to use of their data for these purposes.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, HPE has the final decision regarding all matters related to this Program.
- This Program shall be governed and construed by the laws specified in the Participant’s currently valid HPE Partner Agreement and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts stated thereunder.