This Program is organized by PRM Marketing Services Pte. Ltd (“Organizer”), the company designated by HPE Aruba for the development, administration and execution of the entire online Incentives and loyalty Platform called "Aruba Action Club".
1st November 2022 – 31st October 2023
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Partners who do not have Silver or Gold or Platinum Partner level status according to the HPE Partner Ready for Aruba Program.
PROGRAM ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA
Participants must meet all the below criteria to be eligible for this Program:
- Partners with Silver or Gold or Platinum Partner status according to the HPE Partner Ready for Aruba Program, or certain Service Providers or System Integrators or OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) are not eligible. In the event that the participating Partner enters either of these levels during the course of participation in the Program, they will become ineligible to participate.
- Participants registered with E-Commerce Partner Program or any local Aruba Instant ON Reseller Program will be ineligible to participate and claim Incentive under Aruba Action Program.
- Participants must be from one of the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, India, AEC, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong & Japan
- Participants registered with Aruba ACTION Program and HPE Engage & Grow program will only be eligible to redeem Award under one Program for eligible sales. Participants cannot claim Award under Aruba ACTION Program if same eligible sales are submitted for HPE Engage & Grow program and vice versa.
- Participants registered with E-Commerce Partner Program and T2 Moq Volume program (only India) will be ineligible to participate and claim Aruba SMB sales Award under Aruba ACTION Program. Participants registered under T2 Moq Volume program (only India) will be eligible to claim reward for trainings, newsletters & action reward (except sales reward).
- Each Participant must register online at https://action.arubainstanton.com and complete the required personal information, read and accept the corresponding terms and conditions.
Full Products list is available in Program letter on Action Partner Club Portal: action.arubainstanton.com: The focus product lines are I5 and 3P.
- The Participants will be rewarded with points on the purchase of 1, 5 or 10 APs or 1, 5 or 10 switches or 1, 5 or 10 combination of switches and access points belonging to the list of Authorized Products. The points will be converted to E-vouchers at the end of the quarter and on redemption. The total reward value per quarter will be capped at USD 2000 per quarter for those Participants who do not have valid Agreements in place and USD 4000 per quarter for the authorized HPE Business Partners.
- To redeem the Incentives, the Participant has up to sixty (60) days from the end of the quarter. To redeem, Participant must visit https://action.arubainstanton.com/. Once an Incentives has been redeemed, it cannot be modified or canceled. Incentives are non-transferable. All decisions about the Program made by Aruba are final.
||Program Incentive Level
||Instant On Access points
||Instant On Switches
||Bonus for Bundle of Access Points and Switches
|FY23 Q1 1st Nov 2022 - 31st Jan 2023
||Purchase 1-4 Units
|Purchase 5-9 Units
|FY23 Q2 1st Feb 2023 - 30th Apr 2023
||Purchase 10 Units
|Every subsequent 10 Units
*All Eligible 1430 series switches and bundles containing 1430 series are require a minimum of purchase of 5 quantity to be Eligible for Award.
- Participants will be required to purchase Instant on products in all the 4 quarters in FY23 to be eligible for 200 additional Points. One Point equals USD 1.
- The Incentives will be provided on a quarterly basis.
- For avoidance of doubt, Participants registered with Aruba Action Program and Aruba Action Premier will only be eligible to receive Incentives under one Program.
- Applicable only for Partner entity with Branch(es) - If both Headquarters and branch(es) are registered in Action Partner Club, incentive calculation will be consolidated at Headquarters level and will be paid to Headquarters. If only Branch(es) are registered in Action Partner Club, incentive will be paid to each branch, as per Eligible Sales and Incentives Rules.
- The Participants meeting the above winning shall be entitled to receive the Incentives.
Name: Subha Radha Krishna Sharma
Title: SMB Enablement Manager- APJ Region
Program Support: https://support.arubareward.com/new
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITION
- These terms (“Terms”) are an integral part of Participants’ HPE Partner Agreement and shall govern the subject matter of this Program in case of any conflict between these Terms and the HPE Partner Agreement.
- Participants agree that they are authorized to enter into this Program and their participation in the Program constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- This Program runs from 1st November 2022 – 31st October 2023 (inclusive). All sales registrations and submittal should be completed at the latest on 31st December 2023.
- Only sales/activities involving Eligible Products and sales to commercial customers are eligible for this Program. Deal registrations and sales involving public sector customers are excluded.
- The Program is available only to authorized HPE partners in good standing with a valid HPE Partner Agreement. Termination of HPE Partner Agreement shall automatically disqualify the Participant from participating in this Program.
- Public Sector entities and their employees are ineligible for this Program. The following are “Public Sector entities”: Any national, regional, local, or other government agency or department; any public international organization; royal families; candidates for public office and political parties; and any entity that is owned or controlled by any of the foregoing. In the United States, HPE also considers all private and public K-12 educational institutions and libraries to be “Public Sector entities”.
- The Program is valid in the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, India, AEC, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong & Japan.
- HPE reserves the right to review, modify, extend or discontinue any and/or all aspects of the Program without prior notice. The Program may be extended by HPE at its sole discretion.
- Incentives provided under this Program may be subject to taxation and reporting, pursuant to applicable local laws. HPE shall not have any liability for taxes (including tax withholdings and employment taxes), social security and insurance contributions, or tax reporting arising from or under this Program.
- Participants agree to hold HPE and its directors, officers, employees, licensees and assigns harmless against all and any liability and claims and injuries that may arise from or be based upon participation, winning, acceptance and/or use of the Incentives received in connection with this Program including but not limited to liability for personal injury, property damages or other injury or accident.
- HPE, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents and any and all internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions or defects of computer systems or websites utilized in the Program, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; data processing that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost; and any entries that are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated or illegible. Submitting false, fraudulent, or misleading information in connection with the Program may result in adverse actions including, but not limited to, in disqualification from this Program, future HPE Programs, and civil or criminal liability to the submitter. HPE reserves the right to audit information provided in registration and the supporting documentation for all claims made under this Program.
- For the purposes of this Program, HPE cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and to the extent permitted by applicable law shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.
- Participants agree that they are familiar with the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) and other similarly applicable legislation, and shall not in connection with participation in the Program make any payment or transfer anything of value to, offer, promise or give a financial or other advantage to, or request or agree to receive or accept a financial or other advantage from, either directly or indirectly: any government official or employee (including employees of a government corporation or public international organization), political party, or candidate for public office; or to any other person with an intent to obtain or retain business or gain an improper business advantage.
- Any personal data which you may provide when you participate in this Program will only be used by HPE in accordance with its Privacy Statement available at https://www.hpe.com/us/en/legal/privacy.html and if applicable, its subcontractors or service providers, for the purposes of this Program and Participants consent to use of their data for these purposes.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, HPE has the final decision regarding all matters related to this Program.
- This Program shall be governed and construed by the laws specified in the Participant’s currently valid HPE Partner Agreement and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts stated thereunder.